Ubiquitous, easy, granular and interoperable data sharing with minimal liability
- Easily share any data with minimal liability and without using inefficient mechanisms like file transfer, RPC, ETL, direct access, views.
- Exchange data granularly across and between lines of business, teams, organizations, applications and geographies with APIs, Kafka and integrations.
- No platform, infrastructure vendor lock-in with support for multi-cloud and on-premise environment, and interoperability with the use of Parquet and JSON
Accelerate digital transformation with maximum data utility
- Free siloed and sheltered data for increased data access, sharing and decision-making.
- Easily meet privacy, regulatory and compliance requirements for data exchanged.
- Accelerate digital business with a single source of truth of data, verifiable data workflows, and zero-trust data architecture.
Protect data resources rather than just security perimeter
- Protect data resources like raw data, workflows and assets with zero-trust (ZT) architecture and decentralization.
- Manage, validate and immutably log data sharing rules and agreements using smart contracts.
- Minimize impact of imposters, compromised administrators on data and keep audit logs tamper proof.
Data verifiability, trust, transparency, integrity and privacy preservation
- Keep the data exchanged and stored verifiable without revealing the data, de-identified and accurate.
- Facilitate tamper-evidence with immutable audit trail containing a verifiable history of transactions.
- Achieve transparency and full context with lineage and provenance.
Automated data workflows with no code, raw data isolation
- Automate structuring of data into tables, indexing, file sizing, upserts and more with no code.
- Achieve data masking, verification, encryption, lineage with no pipelining or ETL.
- No sharing or revealing of raw data.
Prevent data manipulation and protect data from insider threats and external attacks
- Prevent manipulation of raw data, sensitive data like PII, PCI and PHR and metadata by keeping metadata and data immutable, and logically & physically isolated.
- Protect data from leakages, insider threats and external attacks like ransomware with trust-based mechanisms.
- Prove that data has not been unexpectedly deleted or changed without revealing the data with cryptography and zero-knowledge (ZK).
Flexible, and scalable sharing of streaming data or data at rest
- Data publisher (sender) can share streaming data or data at rest at any scale and at a granular level with consumer (receiver) using two approaches.
- Consumer gets access to a local copy of data on their node (building block of deployment) connected to Blockfenders.
- Consumer gets access to data from where it lives on the publisher node itself, and without data replication or movement.
80% lower costs, reduced time to market and unblocked teams
- Save 80% on costs, reduce time to value and unblock teams with highly secure data workflows in a few clicks.
- Do not worry about human resources, tools, infrastructure, performance, scalability, uptime and reliability for data exchange and management.
- Do not need multiple cost-prohibitive solutions, highly technical engineers or complex code to share and manage data.
Easy governance and compliance, no data disputes
- Prevention of identity abuse and privileged credentials, and secure data access with ZKP based password less authentication, fine grained access control, and asymmetric encryption.
- Prevent data ownership and exchange related disputes with smart contracts and immutable records of transactions on a distributed ledger.
- Simplify compliance with tamper evident and verifiable history and lineage.
Fast-track business value with data monetization (Will be available in GA. Please join the waitlist)
- Monetize and commercialize data with Blockfenders tokens backed by shareable data assets.
- Assemble, package, valued and distribute data assets using Blockfenders marketplace.
- Create new business models with data leasing and subscription